Posted: June 10, 2014
We lead busy lives and have a lot on our plates.
Getting down on our hands and knees scrubbing the floors shouldn’t have to be on the menu.
There are many ways to use your Eraser Sponges that will save you time and effort.
Here are some places the Eraser Sponge can easily clean:
- Ceramic tile/tubs
- Glass shower doors/frame
- Stainless steel sinks
- Debris on drip pans
- Caked on food on glass cooking tops
- Water stains on dishes made of plastic and glass
- Burned on stains from pots and pans
- Adhesive on surfaces
- Dry erase boards
- Stained dishes
- Shoes- use gentle pressure to remove scruffs and grass stains
- Stained laminate counters
- Remove dried paint from door hinges
- Cleaning green algae from cement
There are other ways it can help you clean, too. They are safe to use on appliances, like the inside of your refrigerator or dishwasher.
Did you know that they could also remove rust?
The great thing about Eraser Sponges is that you don’t have to spend a ton of time scrubbing hard on a service.
It takes care of just about any mess.
The added bonus is that it is odorless so that your room will not be filled with fumes after using it!
Are there any ways that you have used your Eraser Sponge that we haven’t mentioned?
What surprises you the most about using them? Share your stories!