Posted: January 21, 2015
Deep Cleaning Your Bathroom with help from Eraser Sponges
A new year means a new start at making this year better than last year.
One of the best things you can do for yourself is give yourself a clean house.
It won’t happen overnight but you can start with one room at a time. First let’s start with the bathroom.
Fully Cleaning the Shower
Take the shower head off the wall and place in a bag with white vinegar.
- Tie up the bag and let set overnight.
Take down your shower curtains and wash them in your washer with a few towels.
- The towels will act as micro scrubbers.
Then use your eraser sponges to clean all the nooks and crannies of your shower, including doors and tiles.
Use an Eraser Sponge on the Walls
Use the Eraser Sponge to remove all mildew spots from tiles and grout.
If you come across very stubborn spots use a tooth brush with bleach to get it all clean.
Scrub Down the Toilet with Sponge Eraser
Put a cup of baking soda into the bowl and let sit for a few minutes then flush.
- All spots should be gone, if not use a piece of an eraser sponge to get stuck on spots.
- Then you can continue to use other parts of the eraser sponge underneath the toilet seat and on the outside of the toilet.
Now you need to clean that toilet brush- using the toilet seat to hold it between the bowl and the seat, pour bleach on top of it. Then clean out the brush holder by letting it soak in soapy water.
Get spots and grime off of the Sink
- Then use eraser sponges to clean the faucet and vanity top.
To get into the tiny cracks under the faucet handles use dental floss to pull out all grime.
Use the sanitizing setting on your washer to clean them. Or even better just replace them every 3- 4 days.